Remote Screen Streaming Explained
Have you ever wondered what your users are seeing in their VR headset?
Whether you’re an educator trying to guide a student through their first VR lesson, or you’re an admin helping a remote employee troubleshoot their VR device, there are many reasons why our customers need to be able to see their users’ screens.
Our customers are our first priority, so we built a feature called Remote Screen Streaming. Remote Screen Streaming enables our customers to reduce first-time user friction, troubleshoot with complete visibility, and provide a safe and controlled VR experience.
We released Remote Screen Streaming in December 2022. The feature enables ManageXR users to remotely stream a device’s screen in real time directly to the ManageXR platform, so you can easily guide your people through VR experiences and troubleshoot with complete clarity.
With this update, you can remotely stream many devices at the same time. This means you can have total visibility and control of your classroom, training session, or event with multi-streaming.
Check out how Remote Screen Streaming looks on the ManageXR platform.
- Simultaneously watch streams from multiple devices around the world.
- Remotely launch applications while streaming and see them load on devices in real time.
- Our sleek streaming UI makes it easy to focus on a certain device while streaming many.
NOTE: Remote Screen Streaming is…
- Available on Pico devices only.
- Privacy-first. The user in-headset must grant permission before each streaming session.
- Still in beta. Let us know how you’re using streaming and how we can make it even better.