Last Updated: April 14, 2022
- Stripe, Inc. – We use Stripe for payment processing.
- HubSpot, Inc. – We use HubSpot for customer relationship management.
- SendGrid, Inc – We use SendGrid for sending emails.
- Intercom, Inc. – We use Intercom for support ticket handling.
- Segment.io, Inc. – We use Segment as our customer data platform.
- 200OK LLC – We use ProfitWell to analyze our subscription data.
- Functional Software, Inc – We use Sentry to track software bugs and events.
- WorkOS, Inc – We use WorkOS to facilitate our SSO integrations.
- Cloudflare, Inc. – We use Cloudflare to secure our web infrastructure.
- Calendly, LLC – We use Calendly to facilitate meeting scheduling.
- apilayer GmbH – We use IPStack to estimate location using IP addresses.
- Osano, Inc. – We use Osano for cookie consent management and privacy compliance.
- Google LLC or its affiliates– We use the following Google products and services:
- Google Analytics – We use Google Analytics to collect and receive Platform analytics.
- Google Cloud – We use Google Cloud for our platform infrastructure.
- Google Workspace – We use Google Workspace (G Suite) for our email and internal workspace.
We may add additional subprocessors in the future by amending this list in the future. To the extent possible, we always seek to limit the rights of these parties with respect to Personal Information where reasonable, and we do not grant any rights to these organizations to use this information for any marketing or other purpose beyond providing services to us to manage business activities. As set forth in our DPA, we have Data Processing Addendums with EU Standard Contractual Clauses or similar terms in place with our subprocessors.